Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
We have installed the prototype turbo kit on our 2012 Mustang 3.7L shop car. We are still under going testing. I would estimate release date would be around 2 months.

The estimated pricing is $4,699.95 as tuner kit or $5,499.95 as complete kit.

A "tuner" version of the kit will be offered as well. This kit is ideal for anyone interested in making even more power than our complete kit offers out of the box. In addition to this kit, you will need to purchase adequate size injectors for the desired power level and custom tuning by a certified SCT dealer.

We appreciate your interest in our turbo kit. We will contact you once it is available. Thank you.

Got this earlier.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Yea but its kind of a Frankenstein kit and I don't think they plan on smoothing it out and they are taking too long!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Its all just a matter of tuning and where the power is being created. But both the kits you still have to get things. Hellion you have to get full gt exhaust and k member and cfm you have to get it dyno tuned completely they don't even have a can tune and you have to get injectors!

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Its all just a matter of tuning and where the power is being created. But both the kits you still have to get things. Hellion you have to get full gt exhaust and k member and cfm you have to get it dyno tuned completely they don't even have a can tune and you have to get injectors!
I already have a exhaust system better and larger than the Gt's so its ready for BOOST!! But pro charger not turbo :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts