Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's take a stroll down memory lane and look at how Shahrum's interior had evolved throughout the first year he owned it until today.

And now... I've just finished taking photos of where we are today!

Tada!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just realized... you can't see in the last pic, but my defroster vents have been painted in high temp paint with a nice clear gloss finish to them. Nice contrast to the dark charcoal if I do say so myself :)

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
bah I liked the red better... now it looks almost like a normal interior i like things that are different anywho it still looks nice :headbang:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The gauge cluster bezel was painted twice. First to red, then to dark charcoal. The cupholders and coin holders started the color they are now, and were painted silver, then red, then dark charcoal again. I ended up replacing those pieces however because the paint turned out real bad. The door bezels started light grey and were painted silver, then red, and now dark charcoal. Paint turned out perfect. The shifter bezel started the color it is now, was painted silver, then red, and then I bought a replacement back to dark charcoal.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
nice man, heck why dont you just Dye the whole thing black and be like me? hehe I love my inside.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
nice man, heck why dont you just Dye the whole thing black and be like me? hehe I love my inside.

What the hell is that little moss growing thing towards the right on the upper dash aside of the vent?

You leave a condom ring drying in the sun or what?

:wtf:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I presume its ALIENS....or Area51 used his car to make a pizza delivery and left that to remind him to not mess with the supernatural high power ever again!!!

The V6 GAWDS HAVE SPOKETH

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Asking about mine? The gauges are Ractive blue carbon fiber EL overlays. They cost $70 from Crutchfield (a year ago) and they light up the same color you see them there. I'll get nighttime pics up soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts