Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been wanting to change my trunk decklid, any ideas? I've seen some cool ones but not sure where to find them

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm sure Any mustang parts website has them. American muscle, lethal performance, late model restoration etc etc

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
there isn't much out there. AM guy on here said they are working with MMD on one. I am leaning towards the RTR one right now but want to wait and see what MMD comes up woth first. there just isnt allot out there at all. I like the 2015 decklid so thinking MAYBE RTR with the Pony from my front grille a flat black in the middle of it? similar to stang in Need for Speed Mustang?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah. I talked to him. But are they quality?

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Or just stickers?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Yeah. I talked to him. But are they quality?

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Or just stickers?
Not sure, son talked me out of getting the one I wanted lol. But a gal on here has one Lucy Love or something and she said good. they apparently are thicker than stickers and are domed over to give a good solid look. But without having one i cant recommend one way or the other

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah. That's the thing. I was thinking of a legit feel to it too. I don't want something that could be peeled or possibly killed with sun. But yet I still don't wanna pay $135 for an emblem

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Are you looking for a different designed deck lid or different color or carbon fiber? We have several deck-lid panels that tweak the looks of the factory deck lid, if you're interested. We also have a full carbon fiber trunk lid, which is really sweet.

Hope this helps!

Shane

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah. That's the thing. I was thinking of a legit feel to it too. I don't want something that could be peeled or possibly killed with sun. But yet I still don't wanna pay $135 for an emblem

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Decklid is the Worst thing on the car, Love everything else on the rear, but I can NOT keep it clean, no matter what I do... sealer, wax nothing works, dust just ends up there... Someone make a Chrome Stick on or something that makes it not Black...

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I paid like 15 for mine it's just a dome vinyl overlay but you would never know and does enough for me to like my rear . Plus catch people taking pictures all the time lol

·
Registered
407 Posts
I went with the RTR deck lid I didn't like the faux gas cap in the back

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I went with the RTR deck lid I didn't like the faux gas cap in the back

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Got pics? I am really thinking the RTR with the pony from my grille painted black and center mounted to look like Need for Speed Stang

1 - 20 of 25 Posts