Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 s197 recently purchased a cowl induction hood for it however didn't realize the hood fit 2010 to 2012 and not a 2013. My thought is I can make it fit. but to do so, I would have to change the radiator cover and noise clip to a 2012. From looking at the car. if I take the current noise clip off the hoods will fit perfectly. So may question is how difficult would it be to convert from the 2013 to 2012 noise clip? What all would I have to change? Im thinking nose clip and brackets? I'm hoping that there is someone out here who likes the 10 to 12 noise clip better then the 13 to 14 who would know how to answer this questions. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1 Posts
First, you ought to open your browser and you ought to write the information science address, 192.168.1.254.
If this address leads you to a blank screen, attempt typing: http://192.168.1.254.
If you've got this kind of router, we tend to advocate that you simply talk over with the user manual for
In step 2, the default user name and positive identification for your router’s interface ar typically ‘user name’ and ‘password’. These addresses ar wont to offer first-time access to the interface during a untroubled and untroubled manner. However, some router makers, like D-Link, don't merely give you this address.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts