Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
i bet they have some sort of curb rash. i wouldnt buy from someone basically waiving the right for you to do anything about it if they come damaged.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont think they have curb rash they are not usedit says the have imperfections in the chrome like the did the chroming wrong or something but yeah i feel kinda iffy buying from some one that says there rims have some sort of problem

·
Registered
14 Posts
it never says the rims arent used. in this case, it's safer to assume the worst and say that they have curb rash and pass on them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
yeah, positive feedback doesn't lie...i still think it's a gamble though. he waived any responsibility for their condition. i'd shop around a while...if it's just the baddest deal you can find, go for it.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have been shopping around and 18x9's with tires are coming out to like 1450 bucks i will ask seller a question ask them if they are new and what kind of damage there is i will try to have this like my last option though

·
I liek gramer
8,246 Posts
232stang said:
i dont think they have curb rash they are not usedit says the have imperfections in the chrome like the did the chroming wrong or something but yeah i feel kinda iffy buying from some one that says there rims have some sort of problem
those aren't chrome wheels...

·
Registered
75 Posts
hey if you want black bullits i have a set that are in perfect condition my dad had them on his gt for no lie 100 or less miles.. its a 2002 bought new and its only got 2200 miles. he put cobra R's on it a while ago. and he had the stock rims for a long time before the black bullits, i can get you pictures and stuff if you want... these are perfect.

·
Registered
105 Posts
ask them, for pics of the damage

·
You want to **** me?
3,812 Posts
im wondering if maybe a rim is cracked ors omething on the inside and thats why theres nice brand new tires on there... id be weary for that deal

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thirstymate said:
hey if you want black bullits i have a set that are in perfect condition my dad had them on his gt for no lie 100 or less miles.. its a 2002 bought new and its only got 2200 miles. he put cobra R's on it a while ago. and he had the stock rims for a long time before the black bullits, i can get you pictures and stuff if you want... these are perfect.
tell me the size and send me pics do they come with tires

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
you can get a set of bullit rims (oem's) or the standard gt rims like brent has for pretty cheap, you can also get a set of 98 cobras for very cheap brand new they are 500 bucks~ tires you can get for under 100 each, add in some lugs and wheel locks for another 40~

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
SpectorV said:
you can get a set of bullit rims (oem's) or the standard gt rims like brent has for pretty cheap, you can also get a set of 98 cobras for very cheap brand new they are 500 bucks~ tires you can get for under 100 each, add in some lugs and wheel locks for another 40~
i got all 4 of my 99 GT rims for $150. a guy i knew put Black rims on his SC GT, but tires cost me $400.;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts