Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What website has the cheapest roush axle back for my 2010 GT that y'all have seen or have good experience with?
Thanks

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
What website has the cheapest roush axle back for my 2010 GT that y'all have seen or have good experience with?
Thanks
I'm thinking of selling my Roush Axlebacks. They on on my v6 so to get the pipes to line up n bolt on you would cut off ur flanges from ur stock exhaust and weld then on the Roush ones. I've seen it done and costs like 15 bucks. I'm getting GT500's soon

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking of selling my Roush Axlebacks. They on on my v6 so to get the pipes to line up n bolt on you would cut off ur flanges from ur stock exhaust and weld then on the Roush ones. I've seen it done and costs like 15 bucks. I'm getting GT500's soon
Ok how so are you selling?

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Sorry when? Shoot me a PM

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

·
Registered
3,824 Posts

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

I'm trying to get the GT500's soon maybe in a week or so. When I do I just need to weld on my V6 flanges and can take off the Roush mufflers.

·
Registered
374 Posts
FORDuhl6 said:
Thanks
I do!!! I have a brand new set for sell !!! Still in box! Never put on my car!! Fits 2011-2013!! I'll sell them for $380

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I got mine 3 months old from a guy that didn't like them for $220, heh.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts