Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just installed some Mac LT's on my mustang. Of course the o2 sensor on the passenger side was way too short (upstream), and me being me decided to solder in some 20 gauge wire to extend them. Anyway, still getting the O2 sensor code but after the soldering job and after connecting everything back up, I'm still getting the o2 code, but now I get an intermittent engine hiccup and a "check charging system" notification for about 2 seconds. Only happens when cruising at consistent speed. Any ideas??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no..? nothing? please help me. ive had a bunk tune for months now, BAMA insists their tune is correct, and i just spent 300 bucks to have ford make sure everything in the car was working correctly (on the stock tune, of course). if anyone has anything to offer, i'm willing to give my left nut at this point.

·
Registered
982 Posts
no..? nothing? please help me. ive had a bunk tune for months now, BAMA insists their tune is correct, and i just spent 300 bucks to have ford make sure everything in the car was working correctly (on the stock tune, of course). if anyone has anything to offer, i'm willing to give my left nut at this point.
I hate how bama told me the same thing that their tune is correct could be loose alternator wire

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thought about that too, all the electrical checked out! Alternators is fine even got a new battery. The only other things I can think of is that either the tuner (sct/x3) itself is bad, or it has something to do with the fact that it's a Shelby GT and Shelby did something to the ECU/PCM. Very frustrating. Even took it to ford to get it rewritten back to factory stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts