Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
misfire code ????

why did u get codes out of your instrument cluster ??? Are u sure your low coolant light didnt come on and not your check engine light ??? not one of those was a misfire code a missfire code for #5 is P0305 the last number is the cylinder and there is no way u can get that from the instrument cluster If u thought it was that easy to run diagnostics and be able to interpret it your mistaken even if u get the right code and figure out what it means do u know how to fix it how r u going to monitor all of your pids ???? these codes dont tell u what to fix sorry not that easy lol i wish it was sometimes do yourself a favor and leave it to a cerified ford tech it will save u in the long run and why would u give your precioius stang to some joe blow anyway take pride in your vehicle

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
???? i took it and had the codes read it had a num 5 miss fire, miss signal actually from the crank sensor due to the pulley balancer not being on tight enough. I tqed it down hard as it should have been and the light has been off for a good while now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts