Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to long I bought a cherry bomb turbo exhaust. Its NOTthe glasspack ones its just a reagular turbo exhaust. Does anyone know how they sound and perform?

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
I've personally never heard these on a V6 mustang, so I really can't help you much. BTW, where in Nebraska do you live?

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
hmm yea, i cant help ya much there either...i have honestly never heard of such a thing? :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
I thought cherry bomb was a predomitely sport compact aftermarket company, didn't know they did mustang exhausts. Can't really help you out there, got any links or anything?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
They will actually sound like most Turbo mufflers since they are all made the same. It will have a nice raspy Idle and will sound pretty nice, not ricey at all.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I like the sound of a turbo muffler in fact and more importantly my wife likes the sounds too, but I have only used them on V8 cars.

Steve

·
Registered
19 Posts
i had a turbo 2 mufller it had a very slit low rumble and i minimal sound change but there is a definate performance differance for 12 bucks i liked it and it was new i luv sales

1 - 9 of 9 Posts