1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
thats nuts!! Procharger :headbang:

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
stock 99 up manual or Ta converter shift kit auto stang plus procharger 11psi kit with gears and tune = 13s....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why is it I've read so many people say "wow, add 11psi procharger and have a 14 second car :rolleyes: " I've read stuff like that so many times that it made me want to give up EVER supercharging my stang. Education issue I suppose.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i run 14 second times now.... i barly have any bolt ons....11 psi procharger is good for a second~ off your times, that would put me in teh mid 13s

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You have the same mods as me except the gears, so with some practice, I guess I could run low 15s? Or could I dip into 14s, like 14.99999 :)

How much difference if you take your 17x9s off and replace with the stock 15s? Not realated to topic per see, but just curious.

I've never ran at a track. I'd like to, just a little shy about it. If I could just have the track all to myself, I'd do it for sure.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i ran 9.8 8th mile before the pulley and drive shaft so with those two thats a 9.67~ or so with 2.17~ 60ft traping 73mph~ in a 5 speed, an auto will be about .4-.5 tenths slower.

its all in teh 60ft when it comes to racing teh v6 mustang and shifting at the correct shift points. if you have an auto expect to be in the 10.0-10.1 8th mile or 15.4s~

·
Registered
941 Posts
maestro the things you hear about s/c'd v6's putting down good power but bad track times is mostly true. sure, with a good driver and good traction it's possible, but there are many stuck in the 14's still (newbie drivers that i have seen).

·
Registered
18 Posts
hay mikael, i'm looking for a mach 1 chin spoiler. can you help with it or know the part #. my friend at albany ford can't find it. :oops:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts