Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a 2000 v6 if a venom kit was put on the car would a chip be needed to make it run correctly?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
probably... if you didnt have one your car would be nowhere near its potential

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k thanks

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I am not sure, but a chip might be part of their package with the Venom kit.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I am not even real sure, its not even been developed yet for 99+ cars to my knowlege, they just got it on the market after about a year in developement for single port 94-98 mustang V6s.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I ran my Mikael and RGR package with larger injectors and ran very rich while I was waiting on my chip. If you dont change injectors you will run ok but a chip will make it run better. If you change injectors or MAF you will need a chip period

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
k thanks guys

·
Banned
16 Posts
I thought the entire point of the venom kit was that it came with it's own computer system to allow you control all of it from inside the car? If you don't get that... what possible advantage does the venom system have?

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
EE says their kit outflows any competitor. Their kit is Heads, Cam, and Intakes...... like any other company that sells the above you need a chip to get it running smoothly

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah, the Venom Kit needs a chip for optimum results. But we do not offer a chip or sell any with the kit.

The Venom Nitrous System is something else which says it comes with all that mumbo jumbo.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea what ee said... srry for not being clear enough, thanks for the feedback all

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yo dom howd u get 590 posts since november?? thats alot!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Those TN boys might not say a lot, but they say it with feeling, and they say it often, lol.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Dom, it was a compliment man, nothin' else neighbor!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts