Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1990 Ford Mustang GT with 4 Lug Pattern, i dont want to switch to 5 for a couple years.. someone please find me some rims, a decent price, and pictures cause i dont know jackshit about wheels.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i wish steeda ultralites were made in 4 lug versions... theyre awesome :(

·
Registered
800 Posts
search on Ebay for 4 lug Cobra R rims, they even have the new 03 SVT's in 4lug now too, they look pretty good on a fox!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yea cobra Rs look great on a fox, that would be my choice

·
Registered
67 Posts
i've seen foxes with the anthracite bullit rims and they look SWEEEEEET!!!! :headbang: not sure if they were four lug though :|

·
Registered
941 Posts

that's me on the right and the fox with 99 silver cobra OE rims on the left.
those looks great on both our cars. :headbang: i can't find them for 4 lug but they are out there. they run 100/wheel, really cheap. i got a really good set of 4 for 250$ locally, but that was the more common 5 lug.

here are the '03 style but for 4 lug... 600 for a set of silver painted ones, with GOOD tires ( http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compare1.jsp?startIndex=0&width=275%2F&ratio=40&diameter=17&search=true&pagelen=20&pagenum=1&pagemark=1&manufacturer=BFGoodrich&x=21&y=6) (600-700$) and mount/balance you're looking at 1,200-1,500$ for lug nuts, centercaps, etc. but man that'd be nice. :headbang:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Cobra R's look good, but everyone has them. The judges at a car show told my friend with a 88 gt that he won, because he was the only one without cobra r's lol. I would try to find something different. I know that they make o3 cobras in 4-lug those would look sweet. Here are pics of some stuff I found real fast.

American racing torque thrust 2's

Cobra R's

Bullit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts