Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a color change, avatar, signature, or some other random chop done to your car or other work. Well here's a place to look for someone to help you out. Granted it may get confusing at times if this picks up here, but overall it'll be good for people to get this type of work done.

so if you have a request please post what you're looking for and pictures. Give people time to help get the chops done, and remember they're helping you for free so stay classy :good:

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you mean by color change? I would love a Signature if you don't mind! Heres a couple of pics.
np man

You can play with mine.. Idk what I would do though
well when you have an idea just let us know :good:

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

·
Registered
922 Posts
1slosix said:
np man

well when you have an idea just let us know :good:

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------
Thank you!!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How bout mine? I'd like a signature

View attachment 67934
that's a sexy car...i'll see what i can do

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

here's one...93mstng i'll hit yours up in a few

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
1slosix said:
that's a sexy car...i'll see what i can do

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

here's one...93mstng i'll hit yours up in a few

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------
Very nice!! Thanks!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
image-746924382.jpg

Bumper and hood

image-822599245.jpg

Side exhaust skirts, rear brake vent scoops and spoiler. Same wheels too just black.

If someone could combine these parts for me, maybe on both pictures that'd be fantastic!!!

I've been workin on this combo in my head would love to see it come together before I start pulling the trigger.. I can provide more pics if needed too! Opinions are also welcome!

Thanks!!! :)

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Will either of the pic I posted not work?? You don't like foxes :( jk.. Tak your time nice work so far.. When mine is done best believe I'm getting it blown into wall art for my garage
if you want wall art then can you just email me a high res of the pic? if not that lower quality pic you able to post online will pixalate badly...my email is

[email protected]

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

View attachment 68008

Bumper and hood

View attachment 68009

Side exhaust skirts, rear brake vent scoops and spoiler. Same wheels too just black.

If someone could combine these parts for me, maybe on both pictures that'd be fantastic!!!

I've been workin on this combo in my head would love to see it come together before I start pulling the trigger.. I can provide more pics if needed too! Opinions are also welcome!

Thanks!!! :)
do you have pics of your car i could add the parts too?

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

how's this

1 - 20 of 108 Posts