Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
Hey slosix can ya do a cars photoshop? Like the Disney movie Cars? Putting eyes in the window and what not

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
View attachment 68129

View attachment 68130

View attachment 68131

Hope these will work, just let me know if they won't!

Thanks again!!
hate to ask but can you take a full car shot?

Me please??
sure

Hey slosix can ya do a cars photoshop? Like the Disney movie Cars? Putting eyes in the window and what not
sure lol...just post up a pic of your car

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

btw las0mbra...if you want a free mod...take off your antenna..cut it down to 8" with a hacksaw and spray paint it black...

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
do you have a shot from a bit further back? if not it's gonna look weird as a cars character....oh and if any feels like it reps are appreciated :D

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
1slosix said:
do you have a shot from a bit further back? if not it's gonna look weird as a cars character....oh and if any feels like it reps are appreciated :D
Think so & what ya mean by reps?
Will this one work?

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
1slosix said:
hate to ask but can you take a full car shot?

sure

sure lol...just post up a pic of your car

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

btw las0mbra...if you want a free mod...take off your antenna..cut it down to 8" with a hacksaw and spray paint it black...
No problem at all! Will post in the AM when I get off work! Thanks!

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
1slosix said:
np glad you like

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------
That one looks great too! Ive already had people asking me how I did it & what not I gave you full credit!

21 - 40 of 108 Posts