Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
90GTNovi2000 said:
Take that badboy to a nice cliff or mountain next time a storm is approaching and get a badass shot
I don't have any cliffs or mountains. Lol and it doesn't get driven very much because as soon as I finish a project I end up getting wrapped into something else. Stupid mod bug. Haha

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
sorry for not being as quick on the last few requests...works again keeping me busy. tomorrow night i should have a good bit of time open

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
hey slosix i dont know if you where looking for attention with this thread but im definitely cathing you some! ive had a few people on here and other forums asking me where i got it done :good:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Can you put some angry ar eyes on this one for now may ask for another after i get my weld draglite wheels and side skirts on if you dont mind

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
sorry guys for being so far behind...i've been working on a commission job..one of my side things is custom shoes lol. as soon as the 2nd is done i'll get back to this

one down one to go (well this still needs final touches and a sealent)

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
1slosix said:
sorry guys for being so far behind...i've been working on a commission job..one of my side things is custom shoes lol. as soon as the 2nd is done i'll get back to this

one down one to go (well this still needs final touches and a sealent)
Haha cool man. Your working for free so that gives you right to work at your pace. I'm suprised no onther phote shoppers hopped in to play with you. :confused:

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Haha cool man. Your working for free so that gives you right to work at your pace. I'm suprised no onther phote shoppers hopped in to play with you. :confused:
yeah my hopes for this thread would be to give others with PS the chance to have fun creating and working on things as well

Awesome slosix! Pretty damn cool!
thanks...if you're ever wanting a custom design shoe hit me up lol

41 - 60 of 108 Posts