Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I am a Ford fan because my dad is, I am rookie mechanic and learning everyday on Fords mostly old ones I have 70 Ranchero that I working on I use to have 73 Mustang fastback....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Little story of the Mustang I miss my 73 Mustang, but it needed more work then I could afford :cry:
I got it jumping the gun without putting alot of thought into it, I just got it because it something you don't see everyday and with part time job I just can't do it so I look for running project cars for now on. The Mustang needed some body and engine work it sat for over 10 years untouched, and after a while realizing it just gonna be sitting more I had to get rid of it in hope for a better life, the car really deserves someone that can restore it and have the money and resources to do so. I wish I still had it because I know some of you would pay me $800 for it, the body was 90% rust free. Just vinyl top made rust holes in the center of the car and some of the trunk area needed to be replaced, the floorboards was okay, sad thing is the car from what I got the story the car never went over 100k miles.

This how I got the car when I went to go get it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much did u sell it for
$600 because I had no room for it, I actually had it at someone's place then they screw me over few months later so I had to sell it off there and be done with them. If I thought of it sooner I would posted to sell it on Mustang forum for my area may gotten little more, I spend over $1,000 on the mustang towing fees and replacing the tires and replacing the oil and few other things.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Roanstang

Welcome from coastal Texas!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Now I getting a feel more at home with everyone I like share little more about me I 26 and have some Autism it has it's ups and downs but overall I accept it.
Anyone else here have Autism?
Feel free to ask me anything and get to know me better. If anyone feels judged about asking me something publicly you can PM me as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts