Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, we need to get details going, hotels and what not, cause i need to know if I will be able to afford it and I might have a lady friend that might want to go. So lets get this stuff rollin.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Well..let's find out lol. I kinda need to know general costs...
that and I need to know that we're actually doing this so I can take off that Friday and tell my boss I'm not pulling a Saturday work day that weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok well the hotel I was looking at was a ramada inn on Interstate Highway 24/Lookout Mountain West for $50 a night, 4 to a room on expedia.com.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
That not too bad, I can do that one. BTW..ya like my sig?

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
lowflyn said:
Well..let's find out lol. I kinda need to know general costs...
that and I need to know that we're actually doing this so I can take off that Friday and tell my boss I'm not pulling a Saturday work day that weekend.
We are doing it...

December 17th to the 19th

Me and Nate and Nick if he wants to are going to drive up Thursday night probably

I am going to make another thread to list who is going to be going for sure, and we need to get together and decide what we are going to do the weekend

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Damn thursday night? I was thinking of going up friday morning...

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
I'll bring my ps2, we will get Ian to bring his Xbox, Friday night can be our chill night and Saturday we can cruise through chatanooga and find a place to all hang out and create our own car show :)

Thats about what I am thinking, no idea what else there is to do in Chatanooga lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Haha works for me. I have a few PS2 games...GTA3 (both Grand Theft Auto and Grand Turismo A-spec 3), Midnight Club, all the good ones...just bought San Andreas. If it isn't a driving game I don't own it...
But that's cool, I plan on driving to my apt Thursday night then leaving from here Friday morning, early, and driving up from there. Make the trip 2 1/2 hours shorter for me. Be there by early afternoon Friday

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
I'll probably be in Decatur, so it should be sorta short for me. Too bad Nate won't have a mustang, or somebody else doesn't. I'd like to cruise up there with at least 3 stangs.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I gotta come through Bama...so we could meet up somewhere lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Cool, add your name to the list on the other thread.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts