Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So is anyone like me and spending most of their money on mods for your stang? If so post them!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I admit to that... I've modded the heck out of mine. I bought my car a little over a month ago, went a little nuts, and so far have done the following:

Steeda CAI
SCT Programmer, currently running a 93 octane tune
sound tube delete
custom painted plug covers in Ford blue
JLT Passenger side Oil separator
MGW Shifter
Red Line MTL Manual Transmission Oil/oil swap
Hardwired custom Valentine 1 radar detector setup.

Stuff included with car when I got it:
Roush Exhaust
Aluminum 1 pc driveshaft

Currently in shipping, should be here Tuesday in time to have them wrapped for Christmas:
Roush Side Rocker Panel Splitters
BOSS 302 Front Splitter
Smoked Parking light lenses

Next purchases:
Speed Of Sound Dual Gauge Pillar
AeroForce Dual Interceptor Gauges

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IanM said:
I admit to that... I've modded the heck out of mine. I bought my car a little over a month ago, went a little nuts, and so far have done the following:

Steeda CAI
SCT Programmer, currently running a 93 octane tune
sound tube delete
custom painted plug covers in Ford blue
JLT Passenger side Oil separator
MGW Shifter
Red Line MTL Manual Transmission Oil/oil swap
Hardwired custom Valentine 1 radar detector setup.

Stuff included with car when I got it:
Roush Exhaust
Aluminum 1 pc driveshaft

Currently in shipping, should be here Tuesday in time to have them wrapped for Christmas:
Roush Side Rocker Panel Splitters
BOSS 302 Front Splitter
Smoked Parking light lenses

Next purchases:
Speed Of Sound Dual Gauge Pillar
AeroForce Dual Interceptor Gauges
you are definitely heavily modded. :good: :headbang:

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

kickerofdoom said:
Paint job for my 87 mustang. New headlights and taillights for it.
2001 mustang v6 New oxygen sensor and front shocks
sounds pretty good. what color you painting it?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm just getting started :)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2300turboford said:
17x9 and 17x10 flat black tenth aniversery wheels
lucky!

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

IanM said:
I'm just getting started :)
same here! I just decided to go with exterior mods first

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah those wheels are sick!

You did well with the exterior mods, that black/white mix looks great, definitely one of my favorites, that looks so sick! I love the rear "gas" cap, very unique!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
lucky!

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

same here! I just decided to go with exterior mods first
Got em for 300 bucks never mounted :)

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
So is anyone like me and spending most of their money on mods for your stang? If so post them!
I'll be buying car parts with my Christmas money. My parents said well we don't want to get you car parts since we can't get you very many. I'm like I'm perfectly fine with that. All I want is a Cold Air Intake and Hood Struts.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Just get me a stang since I sold mine. Either a termi or mach which ever one is more of a wiser decision

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Yea but financially has to be wise as well. The insurance is also high since I'm going to get my own policy by myself and I'm 21

·
Registered
922 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
Yea but financially has to be wise as well. The insurance is also high since I'm going to get my own policy by myself and I'm 21
Man look. I know you want a Termi. As did I. And although I love Termis. A LOT. With insurancein mind, go for the Mach. I promise you won't be sorry.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Man look. I know you want a Termi. As did I. And although I love Termis. A LOT. With insurancein mind, go for the Mach. I promise you won't be sorry.
Yea I do and I could of had one right now but I knew it was going to be hard financial decision both on the car and insurance wise. I'm going to look at a mach tomorw

·
Registered
814 Posts
For my 01 GT, Im getting ceramic LT headers, offroad xpipe, flowmasters 10 series, smoked head/tail/fog lights, sequential tail light kit. Gonna be a great Christmas :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts