Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I honestly havent asked for anything this year from my family or wife...its annoyed them i think lol. So christmas is gonna be a 100% surprise

·
Registered
360 Posts
CAI, center caps, springs, and a DIN dash kit. Shouldn't be way to much but we will see :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Nothing for my Mustang really, just tools. So my parents gave me the new Craftsman MaxAxcess ratchet set and the MaxAxcess Multiwrench along with some other goodies. Pretty awesome Christmas.

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
cheelyb09 said:
You got a lot of good stuff.
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

Venomouz831 said:
Got some new smoked headlights, chrome turn signals and some cobra stem caps
Very nice.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
None of my stuff was car related.booo.
I got a coach purse,coach wallet,coach card holder,coach flip flops,tweety house shoes,dream lite pilliw pet,laptop desk,$50,movies tickets,bath & body works set.I will post pictures later when I open the rest of my gifts.

·
Registered
453 Posts
The only thing I asked for my stang was a hurst shift knob since my last name is hurst. Thought that would be cool. :)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
What I got for Christmas.Didnt end up getting anything for my car.I'll just spend my Christmas money on something for it myself.

ForumRunner_20121225_075957.png

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ahhh cheely i love you're gifts! I got urban decay eye shadow pallet, a lot of hello kitty shirts loads of chocolate Victoria secret new bombshell diamond perfume and an all paid for photo shoot my best friend got me for the car and for her and I to take pics lol. Couple hundred $$ and I still have to go to my mommas ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts