Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a citation the other day because a crossing guard waved me through an intersection (i made a left without stopping at the stop sign) and the cop followed me for a half a mile down the road before pulling me over. i told him she waved me through so he went to his car and talked to some other cop that was there to confirm it. soooooo.. he said that its only a 104 dollar citation (52 normally but doubled in a school zone) and no points on my liscense. he claims that even though she waved me through its still a traffic violation but if i decide to challenge it and lose i will get points. im only 17.. thats like.. a whole paycheck down the drain for that old lady's incompetence :oops:

·
Registered
678 Posts
challenge it.....from what i know they can't put a point for merely challenging, otherwise nobody would challenge anything.

I am going to challenge one i got for not stopping at flashing redlight, came to 341 bucks and he harrassed me...so we will see. When you challenge its either you win and don't pay and lose and pay....either way worst outcome is your going to pay and if you don't challenge it you still are going to pay it, so its worth a shot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts