Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interesting in getting a cruise together from North Jersey? Or if you're already in the vicinity, come on down to Fudds for some burgers and car talk?

March 22 (Tuesday) 8pm to 10pm. Fuddruckers RT 1 North New Brunswick at the Route 1 and Route 18 junction

Me and Gary (steedav6builder) are already going and I'm sure he's bringing some friends along. Anyone else interested?

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
I might be able to make this.. :)

its only exit 9 off the tpike.. heh.. you guys should try to make it to atco on the sunday before - see mustangs race..

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
i'm def gonna be there...i'm right down the street from there ( :woot: for rutgers heh)

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
I won't be able to make tuesday :( monday - wednesday is an important week for school, I can't be late or miss any part of it on wednesday (out-of-school instructor is coming in to teach a special part of our automotive class :( ) however if anyone is up for a meet about 10 minutes into PA off of I-80 on thursday let me know.. I'll be up there for skiing (wednesday afternoon til friday night) there's a place there called dansubry depot, plenty of food.. and plenty of parking available on weekdays for a nice photo shoot lol

or any other time.. if anyone's free and wants to meet up in that area let me know :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
steedav6builder said:
I have a feeling that i will be ordering some mufflers on wendsday after i hear your car. :D
I've had multiple people tell me that it sounded like a GT...And yes these people did have a clue about cars and knew my car was a 6 lol

And I've also have people who didn't know me assume that it was a GT. And No they did not know much about Mustangs either lol

How's that for sound, Gary? lol

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One of the reasons why I'm going to the Hazleton campus and not the main campus for my freshman and sophmore years....I'd rather take my first 2 somewhat closer to home in a populated area and then transfer for my last 2. Not to mention, it's cheaper.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
NJStang86 said:
One of the reasons why I'm going to the Hazleton campus and not the main campus for my freshman and sophmore years....I'd rather take my first 2 somewhat closer to home in a populated area and then transfer for my last 2. Not to mention, it's cheaper.
BTW, im glad to see im not the only person that still has the side molding on my car.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol...

Only reason it's still on there is because the weather is too shitty to spend enough time to wash the car, use a heat blower to get the molding off, and then rewax the entire car (if i have to rewax 1 spot, im going to do the entire car...im just obsessive like that).

I'm waiting for a nice 60 degree day and then off they go...

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
hey guys i might be a few mintues late...i have to work until 7 in hillsborough, but i don't usually get out until 7:30, so just look for me, u can't miss my car, its orange :p:

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
take pics... then we can copy and paste me in and pretend like i was there. seriously, we got to get a huge one together sometime, go for a ride, maybe present at a show, check out each other's cars, and drink a few brews.. in that order of course.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
wiarumas said:
take pics... then we can copy and paste me in and pretend like i was there. seriously, we got to get a huge one together sometime, go for a ride, maybe present at a show, check out each other's cars, and drink a few brews.. in that order of course.

i have my brand spankin new digital camera and i promise it will be used :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts