Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just got back from dropping off my last essay to my last class of the sem. Its finally over, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! Now I get to work some more and get some money and buy lots of stuff for my car. Ahh, its goin to be a good two months. Just thought id share, very excited about it. :headbang:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hell yes, i just finished as well!!

Jan 8th or so I start again....about 1 month vacation...hell yeah!

Due to Grad in June...doh! LOL

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I have three finals left, one in about 30 minutes and two tom. Then i'm out till Jan 12. Going on a road trip this weekend, it's gonna be a fun break, have many vehicles to work on...260z (interior, transmission, etc..), s10 (full interior), z71 (pull engine, rebuild), 91 chevy 1/2 ton with diesel (pull engine and get running again), my ranger (cut off clogged cats), um...a couple more cars with minor stuff like replacing front clip on f150. And I'm gonna be holding a full time job too. This will be quite fun. Now if I only could do something to my car while I'm at it... oh yeh, one of my friend's screwed her stratus up, engine seized last night, i guess i'll work on that one too...

·
Registered
567 Posts
i get 2 weeks off.

Finals were before thanksgiving so Im 3 weeks into the winter quarter by the time I go on vaca.

:|

1 - 9 of 9 Posts