Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which has more room for the driver seat? which is more suitable for a big guy?

1969 coupe vs 1998 v6

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hands down!!!!!! 1969 mustangs had more room inside than the newer ones!!!! Not to mention leg room for the driver and rear seat passengers as well. I'm a big guy and looked at buying a 1999 Mustangand I didn't fit(6'1" 280 lb) My friend who works at Ford at the Sharonville transmission plt has a 1969 429 Mustang and not only have I sat in the rear seat but also driven it home for him when he bought it . There is no comparison between the newer ones and the older ones. p.s. 1 chance seems to have missed his 1 chance to answer your question didn't he? which was roominess for the driver ,not competion testing

·
Registered
32 Posts
You will just have to try them both out! I have a 97 GT with a V8, Fun car!! I love it but it has NO back seat leg room unless you are less than ten years old! No matter which you choose you will love it. Enjoy many miles of happy traveling!

·
Registered
46 Posts
1969 will kick a 1998 well you know a buddy of mine lined em up we had a 67 though and a 99 and a 06 (rental) we modified the 99 with over 500 bucks in parts before it became a worthy foe and the 06 just could'nt cut it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts