Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this car on twitter when American Muscle shared it. I don't own this car, but whoever owns it is a very very lucky person. Cleanest mustang I've seen in a while!

Attachments

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I saw this car on twitter when American Muscle shared it. I don't own this car, but whoever owns it is a very very lucky person. Cleanest mustang I've seen in a while!
I have to agree! This is a customer of ours and he did a great job with this car. He's a member on a ton of different Mustang forums as well!

-Dan

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AMDanBailer said:
I have to agree! This is a customer of ours and he did a great job with this car. He's a member on a ton of different Mustang forums as well!

-Dan
AM should definitely start carrying matte black parts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
AM should definitely start carrying matte black parts
We just started carrying a pretty decent amount of Matte Black Parts. On that link if you look on the left hand side you can pick wheels, exterior etc...

What parts would you like to see?

-Dan

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
Maybe combinations of gloss and matte black. Depending on how it's laid out, the contrast would be subtle in certain light as well as great in others. Pretty bad a$$!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Azure said:
Maybe combinations of gloss and matte black. Depending on how it's laid out, the contrast would be subtle in certain light as well as great in others. Pretty bad a$$!
+1 agreed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts