Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did mine, it's like a new car. Smooth idle, no more surging will coasting and stalling, and it shifts smoother, Im assuming because it doesn't stall or surge between shifts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya in the 05-10s it's a problem

·
Registered
414 Posts
BaSohol said:
Ya in the 05-10s it's a problem
Well crap. I'm at 90xxx as of now and I bet mine would make a killer difference. Come to think of it, it does feel like it gets "stuck for a second" every now and then. Maybe a good cleaning will do the trick. What should I use to clean it?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
clean your TB, MAF, and IAC every 4 oil changes and you'll always have that nice riding feeling.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Graham1992 said:
Well crap. I'm at 90xxx as of now and I bet mine would make a killer difference. Come to think of it, it does feel like it gets "stuck for a second" every now and then. Maybe a good cleaning will do the trick. What should I use to clean it?
I like CRC TB cleaner. Always worked well for me.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cleaned it today! Didn't get to drive it because some water was still on the roads but I'm sure it helped. Thanks guys!
Was it dirty? Mine was filthy behind the butterflies or flaps or whatever they are called

·
Registered
414 Posts
BaSohol said:
Was it dirty? Mine was filthy behind the butterflies or flaps or whatever they are called
Ah not SUPER dirty but had some black gunk behind the blades. It almost seems like if they weren't so hard to push out, almost instant throttle response and rev would be achieved? Idk just my thought I guess.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts