Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving on the highway and having fun and doing my thing when i hear a pebble hit my window and i look and see the tiniest 2 chips! WHY did this happen my baby is like 2 months old and got a chip on the windshiled... I hate pebbles.... I almost cried.. is there anything like those gells for the tiniest of chips?
Then to feel better and treat her nice I washed her and covered her up... pics below... BTW i found Cali special lower AND upper grilles with the tribar pony emblem for $372 together! Im officially not a fan of latemodelresto they were trying to charge $369 for 1! cant wait till my leather and CAI come in I need to install something!

PS the CS grilles are OEM*

Attachments

·
Registered
964 Posts
Most insurance companies will send someone out to fix Chips free of charge same thing happend to me first week . I've got progressive and they sent safelight put to the house a few days later . Worked great and can't see the chip much at all . Unlike some of the DIY kits . It would be worth a shot

·
Registered
607 Posts
At least yours made it that long. I let my mom drive mine the day I bought it and she introduced my bumper to the curb. 1 day old car had to have a new bumper.

·
Registered
964 Posts
fordfan100 said:
At least yours made it that long. I let my mom drive mine the day I bought it and she introduced my bumper to the curb. 1 day old car had to have a new bumper.
That sucks .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts