Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suh dudes!
I have attached the picture of desert driven, haven't cleaned in months thing we call the engine bay and coyote.. does anyone know how to clean this? I used to love popping the good now it looks filthy

IMG_0353.JPG

·
Super Moderator
5,239 Posts
warm (not hot) stopped engine..cover air filter with plastic bag. spray lightly with mist from hose avoid soaking electrical stuff. Motors are water resistant...that is mostly dust I doubt you even need simple green although I do use it sometimes.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be cleaning it after thanksgiving thanks for the advice I'll be trying just water then the simple Greene just cause it avoids me buying something

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I cleaned it. Looks a bit better thanks for commenting! ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1479437891.481995.jpg

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't wait till Thanksgiving I see.

Good job, looks so much nicer.

Was given the day off today so I had time before I flew out of state to do it so why not lol

And thank you I agree it looks 10x better

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Now that you have it clean, Turtle Wax Ice all the plastic, it will help make it even easier to clean the next time.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Currently out of state but I will look into it when I get back, I will definitely not let it get how it was earlier.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Mcguires Hyper Dressing.

Spray engine bay clean with soap, then rinse clean. Leave wet/damp..

Spray on 1:1 dressing/water solution of Hyper Dressing. And leave to dry...

Works great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts