Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best cleaning products for detailing the molding, plastic, and carpet in my 2003 mustang gt?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
What are the best cleaning products for detailing the molding, plastic, and carpet in my 2003 mustang gt?
The dash and plastic, pledge cleaner for the home, gives a little shine and it's formulated not to attract dust

Tuff stuff carpet cleaner works well on spots and it's large areas some quarter washes have shampoo carpet cleaners/ vacuums

·
Registered
881 Posts
The dash and plastic, pledge cleaner for the home, gives a little shine and it's formulated not to attract dust

Tuff stuff carpet cleaner works well on spots and it's large areas some quarter washes have shampoo carpet cleaners/ vacuums
+1 pledge is what I use also

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Yikes......in all my years I'm never heard of using pledge. I did use pledge on my leather couch when I sold it,lol.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went to o'reilly's and asked they said Meguiars leather cleaner and all around purpose cleaner so that's what I use. I did use armer on and pledge my friend tells me 3m is the best but it isn't really sold over the counter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts