Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a proper way to clean a light bulb. My HID is black due to the glue still on the bulb. Any way to clean off ?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
holy crap what brand shipped it outside of a plastic bulb cover? and goo gone is your best bet

·
Registered
370 Posts
That sounds like its gonna be a pita to clean without messing it up. You can pick up a cheap set of bulbs off eBay for around $10. Might be your best bet

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Xentec, so this goo gone will be best option without messing the actual bulb ?
yeah it's your best bet...make sure to get all of it off....i won't lie i'm not a fan of xentec's quality, and it sounds like their shipping suffers too. hope things work out on it

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I've ran xentec in all my mustangs and only problem I had was just a bulb went out because water got in. Planning on getting some hid's for my cobra soon

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
They are a bit expensive though. I was looking at them a few days ago and they charge you extra for like watts and some other stuff like hi/low

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
They are a bit expensive though. I was looking at them a few days ago and they charge you extra for like watts and some other stuff like hi/low
i don't mind spending $50 for a hi/lo kit when i trust the brand that much...however if you just wanted a lo kit $30 done lol

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Lol no I want the high low but I want some hid fogs as well and don't wanna spend over 120 bucks all together

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i thought cobra fogs were h10's? well best way is to just walk outside and pop a bulb out

1 - 16 of 16 Posts