Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so just trying to get parts out of the garage!

3.73's from a 7.5 ranger, in great shape
Autometer Gauge cluster, mounts ontop of speedo and tach gauges and has holes for 2 gauges, Brand new, includes hardware and instructions
Trans cooler and custom lines, bought from millan a while ago never used by me
Stock upper and lower control arms, good shape

make offers, email is [email protected] if you need any pics or more info

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
how much for the 3.73's u lookin for do they come with the tlok or just gears

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
ok i got alot of **** goin on atm so I prally wont beable to buy em if alot of ppl are interested, If you still have them when I do get some money I'll let ya know.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Cool, my bank is being stupid with my account right now on a deposit so I need to get that worked out, hopeufully by the 15th at the very latest I'll let you know about the tranny cooler. If you sell it before that I understand.

Also, is the cooler something I could put in myself or is it fairly hard?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
elijah said:
Cool, my bank is being stupid with my account right now on a deposit so I need to get that worked out, hopeufully by the 15th at the very latest I'll let you know about the tranny cooler. If you sell it before that I understand.

Also, is the cooler something I could put in myself or is it fairly hard?
its pretty easy, i'm sure they're are write ups some where, i'll try to find one!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm assuming the 3.73s work in mustangs. I've got a v6 2000 automatic, would a t-lok be required for this setup and how much does it usually cost to have the gears installed?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
elijah said:
I'm assuming the 3.73s work in mustangs. I've got a v6 2000 automatic, would a t-lok be required for this setup and how much does it usually cost to have the gears installed?
yes they will work in any v6mustang as long as it still has a 7.5 rear end. i'm not sure on how much it cost, but take a look around your area to be sure. i've heard 2-300 is the going rate!

PS Auometer gauge pod sold!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts