Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the forum, but here goes anyhow.

I have what is best described as water spots etched into my windshield. They have to be from dew as water is never left to just sit on my car at any time. If I am caught in the rain, the car gets washed and dried when I get home. I use Stoners Invisible Glass to clean the windows when I do wash the car.

They are very visible when in direct light whether at night from headlights or from the sun. Has anyone here ever had to remove these from their or someone else's car? I was looking at getting the Zaino Z-12 Glass Polish, but is there a simpler home remedy solution to the problem? I like the other Zaino products which is why I was thinking of using the Z-12 since I need to re-order some more Z-5. Keep in mind, I do not have a mechanical buffer at the moment. One is needed soon for the swirls I have in my paint but that is a whole other beast.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
try to take a pic, cause there are some diffrtent things it might, be, (like water drops vs. lime.... ) try that stuff or just get some wax that you use.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
the glass stock in the right light will show little spot like things in it... you should know if this is the factory design or just actual spots though.

I pmed you with some info.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
SpectorV said:
and my car has NEVER been waxed :)
yeah it has, they do it @ Ford :p: and when they painted your part of the car after your deer they buffed it and waxed it :p:

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
they didnt wax the paint after the deeer do there, i picked it up right as they got done and they said they hadnt had time to do it :)

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
who said that... i know oh nm i rememver and obviously i dont know where the back space is either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts