Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so this is a photoshop (I think) I got it off of a German website, and the show that the photo is taken is at a German auto show (based on the background text) and it is supposed to be based off of someone who actually saw the car. So I think this is the most accurate/closest rendering we will see until it gets revealed.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4788/fordevosconcept12345.jpg

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Clear photoshop job....i dont think itll be what we see but we wont know till its revealed...

·
Registered
130 Posts
It is a clear Photoshop job, but this is one I've seen before and liked. Being a Ford employee, I do sometimes get previews of new upcoming cars but they've been tight lipped since they showed us the production ready MKZ right before they unveiled the concept version. Not that I could say anything if they had shown it to us, but I'd still like to see it :)

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Its pretty sweet looking

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
1slosix, all of your comments have been pretty negative...hmm
we can't all love the concept can we lol :good: as far as negative i don't see much on that note. although we all interpret things differently...if this turns out to be the new stang if you like it buy it...i however won't...i'll wait till the next redesign and hold they actually push the design

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Now that the 14 models are out which is insane because its only February 2013. I wonder when Ford will make an official statement and full release of its new 15 mustang along with there models specs.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Now that the 14 models are out which is insane because its only February 2013. I wonder when Ford will make an official statement and full release of its new 15 mustang along with there models specs.
knowing them they will hold off till the last second...wanting to keep GM, and Dodge in the dark i'd assume. plus the more they hold back info the more people want it

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
knowing them they will hold off till the last second...wanting to keep GM, and Dodge in the dark i'd assume. plus the more they hold back info the more people want it
Very true. You would think that Ford would at least confirm some of the power options whether its a V6, Turbo 4 Ecoboost 6, 4 or whatever. This unknown is killing the mustang enthusiasts! Lol

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ford always releases their model years 1 year ahead., I don't like the way they do it, but it's how they do it. I would expect it to be revealed around November-December of this year, or January of 14 at the latest.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Ford always releases their model years 1 year ahead., I don't like the way they do it, but it's how they do it. I would expect it to be revealed around November-December of this year, or January of 14 at the latest.
Well, I don't know about you but I can't wait for all the rumors to finally end and know exactly what one will be getting. I would hope the non v8 model would be more powerful than the current V6 model because you know Camaro will be beefing up there V6 models with more HP and torque when there next generation comes out. It would be cool to see a V6 ecoboost pushing 350 HP and 325 torque.

image-3057511917.jpg

image-204650899.jpg

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is my all time favorite concept design for the 15 stang. Personally this is the hottest design I have seen and thinking of selling my wife, 11 pony and two kids to get this.

View attachment 91333

View attachment 91336
Yeah, i've seen that one before, but I can guarantee you that won't be it. I like the front, not a fan of the back. It's already been confirmed that the tail lights of the 15' will be 3D, sort of like the 13's only more depth.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok, so this is a photoshop (I think) I got it off of a German website, and the show that the photo is taken is at a German auto show (based on the background text) and it is supposed to be based off of someone who actually saw the car. So I think this is the most accurate/closest rendering we will see until it gets revealed.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4788/fordevosconcept12345.jpg
Definitley Aston Martin physiques is in it. I would trade my 2013 GT for this if it will have IRS.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I love the grille and hood not a big fan of the overall concept though. I want my Stang to stand apart from everything in the street. That looks a little like a Aston Martin, with camaro, corvette., and scion in it ... I prefer my 08' until further notice...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Idk if anyone remembers the 1992 mustang concept. Everyone, much like you guys are now, were deathly afraid that that concept would be the next prodution model. Well, come mid/late 93, the SN's debut, it didnt. But, it did have heavy styling ques from the 92 concept. Underpinning and mechanical features were carried over from the outgoing fox.

This time around shouldn't be any much different. Is it going to look exactly like that for production? No. Will it have heavy styling ques? Yes. Loads. And just like the last big change, mechanical underpinnings will carry over from the outgoing S197. Obviously with a couple additions and changes (ie-engines and rear end).

1 - 20 of 119 Posts