Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Slp_loudmouth said:
My co worker to this pic of her Honda next to my 02 gt and said her accord looks better. But I told her she must be smoking something. Lol.
That Honda has those ugly ass huge rims.

Whatever she's smoking I want some because it must be pretty good stuff!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MachMan1017 said:
Lmao wow. That's when you just laugh at her, start your car and driver off with a grin.
I took her for a ride before lol I got into 3rd looked over and she was trying to find **** grips lol. Then when we got back she said no Honda can do that :D

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Slp_loudmouth said:
My co worker to this pic of her Honda next to my 02 gt and said her accord looks better. But I told her she must be smoking something. Lol.
She's a ****tard. I work with a couple morons, One cool guy & a decent manager. One guy, Clint, we call him clit drives a 79 Chevy 3/4 4x4 454 bleeds & cums Chevy. He gets on my nerves. The cool guy I work with,shelton, had a clean mustang GT till he blew the motor and couldn't afford to keep it he's now driving his car he's had forever its like an 00 or 01 BMW 328 maybe?? Inline 6, 4 door it's an ok car but by far does not look better than my stang in my opinion

·
Registered
673 Posts
At my work there were 3 car people who worked there, I was the only non-Honda person, but 2 know what they're talking about and did all the work themselves, the 3rd is a bit of a dick and thinks his car is the best in the world. It's been lowered and has a terrible set of rims and that's it. 1 of the good people is gone, went to some mechanic shop, the other I chill with all the time and those 2 know my car is the best by far.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Slp_loudmouth said:
I dont think she was smoking something she was just dropped on her head one too many times as a baby haha

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
There's like 9 corvettes at my work. Makes me feel slow :( there's a nice roush mustang and one stock blue 05-09 GT

·
Registered
160 Posts
Every job I've worked in, my coworkers drove either Hondas, Toyotas, or some big SUV. I received very few compliments for my car, at the time, because most of the people I've worked with were concerned about gas mileage, and "would never buy a Mustang." But I did start a new job back in August, and it turned out that my new boss is a car nut. Even his wife used to own a Mustang back in the day. I saw him walking circles around my GT lol!

Maybe if I take him for a ride, he'll give me a raise :p

·
Registered
344 Posts
If you know anything, and I mean anything, about cars there is absolutely no way you can look at any FWD chassis, particularly something with a gutless 4 pot, and think that it somehow "looks" any better then a proper RWD sports coupe.

People have different and varied tastes, and most of them are just plain wrong.

Even if you're a hardcore Honda fanboy, there are a lot better options then a late model, POS Accord. Seriously.

Here's the rub; you drive a Mustang and you get every kid in an import wanting to prove himself against you. Why? Because he knows he has something to try and prove... and you know what? If you're in the Mustang, even an low power V6, you know you don't.

The same is true of E36's, FD's or any other true sports coupe from any automaker be they German, Japanese or... haha... Swedish.

·
Registered
598 Posts
But I did start a new job back in August, and it turned out that my new boss is a car nut. Even his wife used to own a Mustang back in the day. I saw him walking circles around my GT lol!

Maybe if I take him for a ride, he'll give me a raise :p
It is nice when that happens. My boss at my last job had (and still has) a '96 Cobra. We ended up getting along so well that we are still in contact even though neither works at that company any more. Having a shared hobby never hurts.

·
Registered
160 Posts
It is nice when that happens. My boss at my last job had (and still has) a '96 Cobra. We ended up getting along so well that we are still in contact even though neither works at that company any more. Having a shared hobby never hurts.

Wow, that's awesome :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts