Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just picked up the cobra bumper and its amazing. The next thing in getting is the bezels and fog lights. Can sumone tell me where to find the bracket like thing that holds the fog lights??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sam minnick said:
Did you check cjpony parts maybe.. just a suggestion
I just read that American muscles fog lights for the cobra have the brackets with them. But it doesn't show them on the product pictures so I'm confused :/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
566 Posts
Doe_Rae_mi said:
Hey guys I just picked up the cobra bumper and its amazing. The next thing in getting is the bezels and fog lights. Can sumone tell me where to find the bracket like thing that holds the fog lights??
Where did you get the bumper from I've been looking at some for mine
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Slp_loudmouth said:
Where did you get the bumper from I've been looking at some for mine
I got mine on Craigslist...I got very lucky... But I know American muscle sales them for like 400 bucks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
566 Posts
Doe_Rae_mi said:
I got mine on Craigslist...I got very lucky... But I know American muscle sales them for like 400 bucks

Yeah you did gotta start looking how does it fit on yours I have a 02 gt and just want to make sure it's gonna fit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I havnt out it on yet I just picked it up tonight. But it should fit pretty good for 99-04 mustangs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
566 Posts
Doe_Rae_mi said:
I havnt out it on yet I just picked it up tonight. But it should fit pretty good for 99-04 mustangs
This guy just emailed me back about a cobra r front bumper for 75 and ideas of how it will look
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
922 Posts
Check Rockauto.com. Cheapest I've found.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Slp_loudmouth said:
This guy just emailed me back about a cobra r front bumper for 75 and ideas of how it will look
Lol holy crap that's basically a steal.. Is it in good shape?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,470 Posts
From my cobra bumper thread:
WheelStander said:
What is needed to convert from a 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04 Mustang bumper to a Cobra bumper cover?

Stock List for conversion so far(cheapest prices on net when I bought):

Cover 112.00 Local Certifit
Fogs bulbs 68.00 Local Certifit
Bezels 43.60 CJ Pony Prts
Pigtails 23.40 CJ Pony Parts
Radiator Trim Flow through Panel 69.00 AM
Chin Spoiler 242.00 (OUCH!!!!!!) Tousley Ford, MN Ask for Steve in parts
Radiator Cover(somewhat optional, many choices) I have yet to decide whether I am going stainless in engine compartment so holding off on this for now.

Paint/prep 80 for me

Cody anything else I can answer for you buddy?

Note: Each local Certifit has different stock and different prices. Stock changes at each location as well. Also note that Charlotte had no Cobra hoods and was not restocking where Raleigh has nine. A discontinued item at one local Certifit may not be dis continued at another Certifit. They don't ship between wharehouses and are LOCAL PICK UP only. So you may have to search and maybe even have a local forum member do you a favor.

Cody had asked for this, good idea and I titled the subject so it will show up on Google searches for bumper conversion.

...and thanks for all the help on this guys, I'll post up finish pics next week when I'm done...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
I got mine on Craigslist...I got very lucky... But I know American muscle sales them for like 400 bucks
$319 for the bumper, $120 foglight kit , and the bezels are $25 each from american muscle just ordered all of it a few weeks ago comes with everything you need
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Black99Snake said:
$319 for the bumper, $120 foglight kit , and the bezels are $25 each from american muscle just ordered all of it a few weeks ago comes with everything you need
The bumper alone is like 400 something because of freight shipping :/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
its only 75 bucks for freight to your house and its free if you can have it shipped to a business. you can also ask for a discount if your a member on certain forums. $371.28 after a $23.78 and no sells tax. 370 is cheaper than 400 +75 freight and no discount dont you agree? just sayin not tryin to start an arguement just stating the facts. but if you look at some of the other places that sell theses items they want over $120 for freight chargers when their bumper is the same price to between $25 cheaper than AM and want more for the bezels and the foglights.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Black99Snake said:
its only 75 bucks for freight to your house and its free if you can have it shipped to a business. you can also ask for a discount if your a member on certain forums. $371.28 after a $23.78 and no sells tax. 370 is cheaper than 400 +75 freight and no discount dont you agree? just sayin not tryin to start an arguement just stating the facts. but if you look at some of the other places that sell theses items they want over $120 for freight chargers when their bumper is the same price to between $25 cheaper than AM and want more for the bezels and the foglights.[/QUOTE
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top