Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a new job making more money, and I figured out of my income tax check since I don't really need that cash, if I should bank it or buy the Cobra-R, cobra spoiler, and c-scoops for my car. Not sure if it will look good or not so I need feedback people :p: Anything else you guys think would look cool, please suggest. Also, I would still keep my shogun sides and rear, that way it will keep it level at the bottom of my stang since the Cobra-R sits so low.

Anywase, here are a few pics of the Cobra-R front, for those of you who don't know what it looks like lol. I'm sure almost all of you do. Their is also a pic of the C-scoops, I didn't post any pics of a cobra spoiler, I'm assuming you guys know what that looks like.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i wouldnt the kit is designed for the 99 up not the pre 99 looks out of place, buy a 99 up perhaps if thats what you want.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
xtrememustang1 said:
I got a new job making more money, and I figured out of my income tax check since I don't really need that cash, if I should bank it or buy the Cobra-R, cobra spoiler, and c-scoops for my car. Not sure if it will look good or not so I need feedback people :p: Anything else you guys think would look cool, please suggest. Also, I would still keep my shogun sides and rear, that way it will keep it level at the bottom of my stang since the Cobra-R sits so low.

Anywase, here are a few pics of the Cobra-R front, for those of you who don't know what it looks like lol. I'm sure almost all of you do. Their is also a pic of the C-scoops, I didn't post any pics of a cobra spoiler, I'm assuming you guys know what that looks like.

Thanks for the feedback :)
I like it more than your current one! :lol:

The only kits I like are Saleen, Roush and Stalker. Rosuh being my favorite.

·
Registered
529 Posts
oiy, the entire back have of that black stang is all wrong.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
They are. FWD multi-lug rims.

Yes, the back is all wrong, but atleast it's not a fart cannon.

With the Cobra-R front, Saleen side skirts, and the 659 rear bumper, you'll have created a real good look where all the lines match up.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dom said:
They are. FWD multi-lug rims.

Yes, the back is all wrong, but atleast it's not a fart cannon.

With the Cobra-R front, Saleen side skirts, and the 659 rear bumper, you'll have created a real good look where all the lines match up.
Yeah, I'm going to change the sides later on to xenon or something, not a big deal now though. I don't really think saleen sides though because I'm afraid it wont hang low enough with the front and rear. That would look weird having a low hanging front and rear and the sit up higher. My rear and the R front will only sit around 4 inches off of the ground.

I hope all of this will look good though, still not sure. :lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dom said:
The Saleens should sit low enough.

Bu the way, you already have Xenon side skirts. :good:
Nope, :D I got shogun. Their is a differance. I dunno though, my side skirts are a little wavy, and I like perfection, but they don't bother me right now.

Here is the Xenon sides:

See towards the back of it how it goes up like the front? Mine just goes staight because it was supposed to mount flush with the shogun side scoops. Didn't want them on though, didn't like the look of em' I gotta get my other stuff though before I change my sides. ;)

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I don't think there is enough difference to pay the extra ammount for just about the same thing. :p:

But anyway, I say go for the Saleen sides.

And while it's at the body shop, see if they can make the exhaust fit inside the cutouts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts