Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found one on Craigslist around my area for 100 I figure that's a good deal its for a 94-98 should I get it

·
Registered
213 Posts
If its all in good condition and is the part you feel will go well with your stang then by all means buy the sucker right now and get it on your car!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing is wrong with the actual hood it jus need to be reglued around the edges where the bottom mold connects with the top.... That's what he said but he sending a pic tomorrow and ill prolly go look at it... I know new they pretty expensive so 100 sounds like a steal

·
Registered
51 Posts
That doesn't look too bad of damage, but it could affect the structural integrity of the hood. When you go look at it, make sure that mold isn't the bulk of the structure. If it's just plastic, go for it, haha.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The hood was like separated so it would have costed more to fix it than it was worth... So that was a no go would have looked good though

·
Registered
213 Posts
98mustang11 said:
The hood was like separated so it would have costed more to fix it than it was worth... So that was a no go would have looked good though
Keep looking bud eventually you'll get one! Make sure to post some pics if you ever do!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts