Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have a questiin and would like input from all my stang bros and sisters.....i have a set of cobras and wanted to paint them. Debating on what color to do was originally wanting to paint them like a nice dark gold but want opinions from all of u. Car is black 96 gt. Thank u for all ur ooinions and inputs

ForumRunner_20121009_175433.png

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No those im trying to get rid of these are the ones 17x9 front 17x10.5 rear

ForumRunner_20121009_202037.png

ForumRunner_20121009_202016.png

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
i like them silver ! if not just do all black . dont do gold wheels that looks way to ricer i dont care what anyone says about them .

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinkin like the volk te 37 bronzish gold but i want to hear inputs. Dont get me wrong black on black is nice but i wanna stand out but not ricer stand out like electric lime green lol . Ty in advance for all the points of views on the subject.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I was thinkin like the volk te 37 bronzish gold but i want to hear inputs. Dont get me wrong black on black is nice but i wanna stand out but not ricer stand out like electric lime green lol . Ty in advance for all the points of views on the subject.
My neighbor has red civic with lime wheels. Its so ugly. His brother had black neon with orange ground effects but wait it gets better. His grill, spoiler, and wipers are lime green. Yes black, orange, and green. Dam its ugly!!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I like silver myself.

But go with your gut after all things considered here.

Whatever you decide will be the right decision.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Put em on silver and ride for a while.

Its free easy and will help you decide what color to go with in the end.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
See silver is nice and so is black.....rethinking if i should paint it black with gold pinstripping around the spokes.....still ty for all inputs looking for more so i can make a decisuon soon....and yeah imma ride around on them as is for bow till i decide but want more inputs or even ideas too

·
Registered
704 Posts
9tee7pony said:
I say you should go with chrome, cuz I love mine. If that would cost too much, then I would say black and if you want gold/bronze then you could paint the lug nuts.
This is an excellent conpromise!
Keeping the bronze but toning it down to lug nuts on a black wheel!
Sexy.

·
Registered
278 Posts
You got a nice set of rims. If you really want them another color I'd get them professionally powder coated. Lasts longer, looks better. it's a lot of work to be redoing every year (depending on where you live and how much you drive).

·
Registered
370 Posts
Dub9stang said:
You got a nice set of rims. If you really want them another color I'd get them professionally powder coated. Lasts longer, looks better. it's a lot of work to be redoing every year (depending on where you live and how much you drive).
+1

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

First off you need to go to the dollar store and buy ScrubbinBubbles. That will take off 99.9% of the brake dust, any grime and everything else off. It's my little secret :)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update on this thread thanks to all who put input rims on the car now....goin with a jet black on them so far seems like the best bet any other suggestions are appreciated. Enclosed is the pic of the car

ForumRunner_20121013_150511.png

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Personally i'm not for "colored" wheels, chrome, silver, or black..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts