Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man my stang handles great, but same old story with the crappy seats stangs have always had, I swear my seat is the same as in 67.

Anyway I hate sliding around on turns, are the 03 Termi seats worth the grand?

I can probably sell mine for a grand too since mine are power and 35th anny seats.

Thanks for any replies.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
WheelStander said:
Man my stang handles great, but same old story with the crappy seats stangs have always had, I swear my seat is the same as in 67.

Anyway I hate sliding around on turns, are the 03 Termi seats worth the grand?

I can probably sell mine for a grand too since mine are power and 35th anny seats.

Thanks for any replies.
A buddy of mine who does a ton of AutoX has them in his 98 GT!.. Says he loves them and they are better!..

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
I have racing seats that are around $600 total. I love mine, i dont move at all. Check out Cipherauto.com they take awhile to get to you but i love mine, and mines a DD

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for info so far.

Spec, nice option but I love those big round headrests on the Termi seats, that finishes if off. They have foam for that?

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
those are OEM on all year model GTs and cobras I believe~ they probably have them either way I bet~

the issue might be color match, the seats are not the same as the dark charcoal etc~ odd how they are like a medium charcoal or some crap

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
The corbeau seats on AM are AWESOME! I had them in my old gt because I hot tired of replacing the ****ty stock brackets mostly. Installed the corbeaus with new hardware and nuts with big ass washers and the difference was crazy. They really hold you in nicely and we're way more comfortable than the stockers. I did 1000km one day with them and had no discomfort at all. And the mechanism for rear seat access is really good too and the whole thing feels solid. All in I was just over 1000$ I have a big jar of change labeled corbeaus for my mach 1. Hopefully for Xmas haha.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
you get get the ones from TMI without the cobra on it as you would want since you dont have a cobra and instead they can do nothing or a horse or something custom

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Those are options thanks.

Un fortunately I was going tio buy these cobra seats.

But now I need a new clutch before I can charge.

Seats in a couple weeks hopefully.

I always hated this king cobra clutch anyway.

Beat the hell out of it though. Its fine just like 7 years old.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts