Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any advice on where to get one of these, like the 03 04 style. I like the rolled under look over my stock gt bumper that basically looks like a v6. Im wanting to find one that says mustang on it though instead of cobra, like the 2000 bullitt concept, does that bumper actually exist?

·
Registered
433 Posts
ive only seen the 03/04 bumpers with cobra in them or smoothed havent seen one that says mustang. abc exclusive has the smooth one, id just buy that and have the sticky back mustange letters put on there and have them cleared over so they look factory and not so much a sticker.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea this is the only picture I can find but I can't find anything else like it and its driving my crazy cause this is the look I want. Where can you get the shaved ones from?

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Brooks04 said:
Yea this is the only picture I can find but I can't find anything else like it and its driving my crazy cause this is the look I want. Where can you get the shaved ones from?[/QUOTE

Man I'm not certain but I think I seen one with no letters on "Mr.Bodykit.com"...

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
late model restoration I believe makes 03/04 cobra rears without letters~ else you can have them filled. The smooth look is nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts