Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Release date has been pushed back at least 2 times so far, lets hope mid January is correct
GrabberBlue,

Yeah I know! It seems that every time the release date gets really close, Ford Racing pushes it back to make a few minor changes etc... I think Mid January is a realistic Release date this time though!

After testing this Manifold out, we're extremely excited for it to hit the Market!

-Dan

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
GrabberBlue,

Yeah I know! It seems that every time the release date gets really close, Ford Racing pushes it back to make a few minor changes etc... I think Mid January is a realistic Release date this time though!

After testing this Manifold out, we're extremely excited for it to hit the Market!

-Dan
Dan,

Unless I missed it the blog talks about how much better the cobra jet is over the boss 302, but you guys don't list any numbers. Are you guys not allowed to yet? I'd be interested to see how much better it really is!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Dan,

Unless I missed it the blog talks about how much better the cobra jet is over the boss 302, but you guys don't list any numbers. Are you guys not allowed to yet? I'd be interested to see how much better it really is!
I'm wondering this as well, I've been on the fence about doing my IM, the Cobra Jet looks sweet but wondering if its worth it... Or if I'm better off getting the Boss IM

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Dan,

I'm wondering this as well, I've been on the fence about doing my IM, the Cobra Jet looks sweet but wondering if its worth it... Or if I'm better off getting the Boss IM
Nosympathy,

You're Correct, we can't release all the numbers and information on the Cobra Jet Manifold just yet. However, it is very comparable to the Boss 302 Manifold. They're both great Manifolds and make tons of power!

Stay tuned to see the results of the Cobra Jet!

-Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts