Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
According to him they are oem.
How do I make sure they are?
Whos are oem, his or yours? If they are both oem wheels id go for it. If urs are 9 instead of 8 inch wide id keep urs. Cuz i believe the cobra wheels are 8 inches wide. And personally i prefer a wider tire.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whos are oem, his or yours? If they are both oem wheels id go for it. If urs are 9 instead of 8 inch wide id keep urs. Cuz i believe the cobra wheels are 8 inches wide. And personally i prefer a wider tire.
His were oem.
I passed on them because they had really bad curb rash
Zoom In bottom left
image-3680297934.jpg

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mine are 17x8
His were 17x9
255 rear
235 front.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Good pass his look terrible, you can tell he hasn't taken care of them with the curb rash and how dirty they are.
Someone that takes good care of their rims don't let them get that dirt and won't have curb rash.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good pass his look terrible, you can tell he hasn't taken care of them with the curb rash and how dirty they are.
Someone that takes good care of their rims don't let them get that dirt and won't have curb rash.
That's what I thought too.
I was about to check them out too until he sent the picture & I was like no ima have to pass.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
I love them style rims but that last pic I would have did the same thing.
I was trying to trade mine for awhile and had the same issues, guys sending me rims all chewed up and bent. They wanted a even trade for my brand new FR500s with brand new rubber the nerve some people have is amazing. After going through that a few times I gave up and said ill just keep them.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love them style rims but that last pic I would have did the same thing.
I was trying to trade mine for awhile and had the same issues, guys sending me rims all chewed up and bent. They wanted a even trade for my brand new FR500s with brand new rubber the nerve some people have is amazing. After going through that a few times I gave up and said ill just keep them.
It's good you kept them.
They look sick on your car I like them all black!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts