Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I put my or/x pipe on my mustang the check engine light has been on, I have the mil eliminators but they seem to not be working, has anyone had this problem? It's annoying looking at the cel light

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
cliffyk has a diy mil eliminators, they do the trick, maybe he will chime in with his method and i can atest they do work very efficiently

·
Registered
523 Posts
Ever since I put my or/x pipe on my mustang the check engine light has been on, I have the mil eliminators but they seem to not be working, has anyone had this problem? It's annoying looking at the cel light
Try removing the mil's start it up make sure the cel is on shut the car off disconnect the negative on the battery for about 15 min hook the mil's back up connect the battery and start it up see if that works

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Try removing the mil's start it up make sure the cel is on shut the car off disconnect the negative on the battery for about 15 min hook the mil's back up connect the battery and start it up see if that works
I will try that!! Thanks for the pointers lol

·
Registered
1,001 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I have the fix for this posted under o/r x pipe on here it will chaos you less than 5 dollars to fix. Call me if you can't find the post . 865-805-3120

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Never put mils on front o2 sensor

·
Registered
564 Posts
I have the fix for this posted under o/r x pipe on here it will chaos you less than 5 dollars to fix. Call me if you can't find the post . 865-805-3120

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Never put mils on front o2 sensor
;)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This actually worked! Unless it just reset the code for a minute but I drove alittle and nothing came up yett so I hope it worked

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Well it still might come on if it still isnt fixed, after putting on a o/rh i didnt use mil eilim. cuz i didnt want to spend anymore money which it isnt much but im still rocking with the cel on. Its off for now the shop i guess unhooked my battery and its off now but sure itll come back on unless he done something i didnt know lol.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well it still might come on if it still isnt fixed, after putting on a o/rh i didnt use mil eilim. cuz i didnt want to spend anymore money which it isnt much but im still rocking with the cel on. Its off for now the shop i guess unhooked my battery and its off now but sure itll come back on unless he done something i didnt know lol.
Yeah I know I have to wait and see

1 - 20 of 38 Posts