Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just filled the tank in my stock 2009 GT500 (Except for Pype Bombs exhaust)yesterday and was driving away from the gas station and the check engine light came on. Borrowed a tuner from a friend to read it and it showed code "P1238 – Fuel Pump Secondary circuit fault". Any thoughts on the probable cause?

·
Registered
884 Posts
I Just filled the tank in my stock 2009 GT500 (Except for Pype Bombs exhaust)yesterday and was driving away from the gas station and the check engine light came on. Borrowed a tuner from a friend to read it and it showed code "P1238 – Fuel Pump Secondary circuit fault". Any thoughts on the probable cause?
does yours still have a gas cap? if not Ford has 5/50 for emissions

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it still has the gas cap. I checked that before I did anything else. The car hesitated once a few minutes later also.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still no other replies to this one. I ran the tank down under half and the car will still hesitate at times. I did the easy things like replace the fuel filter and the secondary fuel pump relay but the hesitation still happens. Still hasn't thrown the code again yet though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts