Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
coil overs are adjustable right but do any of them make your car handle better or worse

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
You can change the springs on coil overs to make the car handle about how ever you want it to. At least that is what I get out of what I have read about them. Ride height adjustment is also pretty easy I believe. I have no personal experience with this type suspension whatsoever.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Coil overs are considered better, especially for people that want to change springs a lot and be able to adjust ride height easily, if you know what you want, and you are sure you will be satisfied with it, then standard springs, struts and shocks will probably work fine for you, and they will cost less.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have used both and advise coilovers if you want adjustability. If you don't want to mess with it after the install run the springs. I prefer coilovers bacause i can drop my car for long interstate trips and raise it for the bumpy roads in my home town. Be sure to install cc plates and a strut tower brace if you go with them though. Better yet if if you get coilovers, you can later put on some tubular arms and k-member (my next upgrade). this can shave some major weight off your car. Just my .02

1 - 7 of 7 Posts