Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious as to who has them and how you liked them. I'm looking to buy some this winter and just need some opinions.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I had them on my 02 gt and loved them, much better handling than shocks and springs. Plus the luxury of lowering or raising you're car is a big plus

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you have the sleeve type or normal kind?

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I'm not sure which ones are the sleeve type. So im guessing I had the normal kind. I was able to stiffen or soften em up also

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Venomouz831 said:
I'm not sure which ones are the sleeve type. So im guessing I had the normal kind. I was able to stiffen or soften em up also
Sleeve coil-overs have the removable shocks, like the Griggs racing and the Maximum Motorsports set-ups. Eibach and KW make the normal solid unit kind

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
JDF said:
Sleeve coil-overs have the removable shocks, like the Griggs racing and the Maximum Motorsports set-ups. Eibach and KW make the normal solid unit kind
Yea those are the ones I had, I ran Griggs up front and koni's in the back so I had the sleeve kind

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Venomouz831 said:
Yea those are the ones I had, I ran Griggs up front and koni's in the back so I had the sleeve kind
Did they make a lot of noise going over bumps?

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Venomouz831 said:
They did in the front when I would slam it 3+inches
Ok. That's the number one concern I have right now with a sleeve set-up. I really like Maximum Motorsports products, but I'm a little iffy on bottoming out the shocks if I decide I wanna slam it.

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Coreyw428 said:
I'm runnin them on my Lakewood 90/10s with my car lowered down quite a bit and never here anything nor bottom out
What brand?

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Coreyw428 said:
I've got qa1's
Ok. Cool. Did you drive it around on the streets a lot, before the engine blew?

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Coreyw428 said:
Yea, I had them on for 3 years now and there for a while I drove it just about every day
Alright sweet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts