Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im trying to make my own CAI got the filter and all that, need to know what to do about the MAF and the other sensor thats in the factory intake hose i can buy a pipe from autozone or something but i don't think it will have the spot for all that.... im kinda broke atm so im budget building or if anyone has a handy CAI pipe thats for a 95 gt and they dont need it >.> id love you forever :) okay anywhos what do i do about the sensors? will a parts store have a pipe with the holes cutout?

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Just like Mack said buy some from eBay so all the holes for censors and mounting the maf will be easier and will come with couplers and hose clamps

·
Registered
201 Posts
I say buy a $40 eBay kit and buy a $40 K&N to replace the crap filter if you're on a budget. I did this and it works just as any high dollar CAI would. If you have the money though, look into JLT. I hear they're pretty good.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Before I starting saving up a bunch of money to spend on my car, I bought an eBay CAI, and it was good enough to last me until I got my new one. So I would have to agree with everyone else and say, get an eBay CAI.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
that's part of it but you can also replace the rubber tube with pvc to finish it off

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.