Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AUBURN SUX :D

Alabama Kicks ass.

Big ole Oklahoma got scurred there for a second. 20-13. Alabama going to be going to the National Championship by Brodie Croyle's Senior Year

ROLL TIDE ROLL

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Brent buddy. Auburn lost 4 games last year and still beat the #### out of Alabama. The 2 losses were non conference games just like Alabama's lost. If you have been keeping up with College Football like I have for 30 years !! Yes 30 Years, My mom graduated from Alabama and my Dad from Auburn, What happens throughout the year does not matter in the SEC or on Iron Bowl Day, anyone can beat you on a given day. Oh By the way it really is not the Iron Bowl anymore because it is not played in the Dump of a stadium in Birmingham.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
hey guys... we should all know its all about kansas this year. With mangino recruiting 14 JUCO players... oh yeah baby rock on. Even though we lost our first game to :cough: northwestern :cough: we came on strong and took out UNLV last weekend... thats our second home win in the past 2 seasons :D lol

go ku!

(plus our basketball owns)

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Auburn got beat by Georgia tech 17-3 nough said :)

Maybe if you get a new offensive line and quarterback you might beat Vandy :D

7 sacks is just crazy :)

And btw you didnt kill us last year. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Well last year Auburn was a 11 point underdog and beat Alabama at their house 17 to 7 ( also the fist time in the history Alabama has score a touchdown against Auburn at Bryant Denny stadium)

dude anthing can happen between now and the end of the season.

I am not a Alabama Hater like most Alabama fans hate Auburn

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<--- Auburn Hater :mrgreen:

sorry I got a bunch of snobby Auburn friends...... does me good to see Auburn get their ass kicked. 8)

Plus I won 30 dollars from my Boss on both the USC and GT games. 8)

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Brent said:
AUBURN SUX :D

Alabama Kicks ass.

Big ole Oklahoma got scurred there for a second. 20-13. Alabama going to be going to the National Championship by Brodie Croyle's Senior Year

ROLL TIDE ROLL
Hey I think my prediction is coming true about Bama going to National Championship by Brodies Senior year.... :cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts