Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was bored earlier and had some extra race red paint left over so I decided to color match my car key...kinda like the Ferrari and Porsche keys etc...Here's some teaser pics I'll post the finished product in a day or two...the last pic of the key the paint is dry to the touch...I just went crazy with the clear coat lol..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Was bored earlier and had some extra race red paint left over so I decided to color match my car key...kinda like the Ferrari and Porsche keys etc...Here's some teaser pics I'll post the finished product in a day or two...the last pic of the key the paint is dry to the touch...I just went crazy with the clear coat lol..
would be interested to see how it holds up from day to day use. Looks good though!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holy wow!!!!
Looks good tho
Thanks...lol I'm really a perfectionist when comes to a project..my wife calls it OCD and I think she's right lol

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Wish I could do this :( jelly
Why not? Go for it. It's really not that difficult, just time consuming..

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Thanks...lol I'm really a perfectionist when comes to a project..my wife calls it OCD and I think she's right lol

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Why not? Go for it. It's really not that difficult, just time consuming..
I am curious why your key's circle had a pony logo, but mine has a ford oval. Jelly I am.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts