Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe we are the lowest group out of all of the regional tabs....This is ridiculous. Is there no one around southern WI? how about Northern IL?

We at least need to get more posts in here so we don't look so lame!

Ted

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
we are all deadbeats...i really should start getting michigan people in here, o well

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is pretty stupid. most of the people around here don't know how to work a computer much less have a mustang. I am going to a few car shows in a few weeks. I think if i see a nice stang i will let them know of the forum. I think the more local car clubs the better. It would at least keep some people out of trouble and doing something constructive!

Ted

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
all the mustang owners in my city are idiots, sadly the kids with the eclipses and other imports in my neighborhood are more knowledgable about cars, thus i dont invite the stangers on the site because i wouldnt wanna hear all the crap they say lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in a city with a GM plant that manufactures the Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, and Yukon XL. They may even make the ugly ass Envoy/Trailblazer. Everyone around here has GM-itis. New cars every 6 months and up to there eyeballs in debt. This is very apparent when you work at the only Ford dealer in a GM town.

Ted

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Us WI/IL/IA people should set up a drag day at either Great Lakes Dragway in Union Grove, WI or The Dragway in Byron, IL. That would be pretty cool!
Ted

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have yet to find anyone from Washington on here. **pouts** I heard rumor that there was someone from Oregon but I have yet to find proof... LOL (There's my 2 cents)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ouch!

SquirrelNutz154 said:
I didn't know that Indiana was good for anything except driving through while on your way to somewhere good....
:lol: ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wisconsin AND Cheese RULE!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You none cheese lovin fool!

We also have the nicest mustang in the world!!!!!!!!MINE!!!!!!!!!!!j/k