Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My car goes into the body shop this coming Monday (4-12-2004) and will be out Wednesday (4-14-2004) with the new wing on... stay tuned ;)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll outline the de-ricification that had begun...

#1 -- Repaint interior
#2 -- Get wheels
#3 -- Remove Magnaflow decals (not rice since I own their products... but definately cleaner w/o them)
#4 -- Swap out wing

#5 is most likely gonna be the Roush Stage III front... and #6 is probably (at the moment) going to be a Saleen urethane rear bumper w/o Saleen lettering (and I'll also change the exhaust tips to single chrome outlets). But at the moment, I'm gonna leave it with just #1-4 till I can save up.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Shahrum said:
I'll outline the de-ricification that had begun...

#1 -- Repaint interior
#2 -- Get wheels
#3 -- Remove Magnaflow decals (not rice since I own their products... but definately cleaner w/o them)
#4 -- Swap out wing

#5 is most likely gonna be the Roush Stage III front... and #6 is probably (at the moment) going to be a Saleen urethane rear bumper w/o Saleen lettering (and I'll also change the exhaust tips to single chrome outlets). But at the moment, I'm gonna leave it with just #1-4 till I can save up.
Wow you are doing better than I thought...... now you need to get to the part where your car actually can live up to the look :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya... well at this point my parents and I are trying to determine what expenses (other than tuition) I'll need to take care of for college. We're looking at at least 3k for a laptop, and then books for the next four years. In addition, I want to add 5k to that loan for all of this to cover a supercharger for my car. So as far as performance, that's my next upgrade... I'm just waiting on the details.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love my kit... don't get me wrong. The only reason I'm changing bumpers is because my fiberglass is falling apart. Fiberglass is definately not good for a daily driver that faces the conditions that I come up against on a frequent basis. Poor car... Fiberglass kits are cheaper and come in more designs... but I need something much more rugid.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I think we need to hear a Brother Corey sermon of nature during this most wonderful of times... :)

Shahrum if you do the Saleen Rear like we discussed yesterday, how about doing a center exhaust setup, kinda like a Bassani setup...would be so kewl!

Just pricey aswell....?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya... a center exhaust would be cool... but too expensive. I'll probably stick with just regular single outlet chrome tips.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Shahrum said:
I love my kit... don't get me wrong. The only reason I'm changing bumpers is because my fiberglass is falling apart. Fiberglass is definately not good for a daily driver that faces the conditions that I come up against on a frequent basis. Poor car... Fiberglass kits are cheaper and come in more designs... but I need something much more rugid.
You would think Erebuni would make the kit in urethane wouldn't you?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts